The 16 partners of the European project DTOceanPlus organised a virtual press conference at the end of the project.
The aim of DTOceanPlus was to develop and demonstrate an open-source software suite to design and optimise tidal and wave farms complemented by an in-depth ocean energy market analysis. In order to represent the different aspects of the work done, 3 speakers took part in this event to answer attendees' questions;
For the press conference in English on 26 August 2021, the panellists were:
- Pablo Ruiz-Minguela from Tecnalia, provided the project coordinator view;
- Donald Doble from The University of Edinburgh, was able to provide more information on the user’s journey, training aspects and market analysis;
- João Formiga from Energias de Portugal, highlighted the industrial prospective.
> Watch the replay of the conference in English
For the press conference in French on 30 August 2021, the panellists were:
- Neil Luxcey from France Energies Marines, outlined the key results of the project;
- Frédéric Pons from Open Cascade, provided information on the integration of the different tools of the suite;
- Erwann Nicolas from Sabella, he gave the testimony of a technology developer.
> Watch th replay of the conference in French