The DToceanPlus team was pleased to organise a workshop in the framework of Ocean Energy Europe conference. The different presentations which were shown are avaible below.
- Introduction to the project, Pablo Ruiz-Minguela, Tecnalia > Download
- Overview of the tools - Functionality and architecture, Donald Noble, University of Edinburgh > Download
- The technology development: Assisting decision-makers - Stage gate tool, Jilian Henderson & Ben Hudson, Wave Energy Scotland > Download
- The technology innovation: Identifying opportunities - Structured innovation tool, Inès Tunga & Mo Abrahams, Energy Systems Catapult > Download
- The technology in context: Design of an array project - Station keeping module, Neil Luxcey, France Energies Marines > Download
- The technology in context: Assessment of array project - System performance and energy yield module, Vincenzo Nava, Tecnalia > Download
- Wrap up and next steps, Donald Noble, University of Edinburgh > Download