OEE2020 is a very good opportunity to present the DTOcean+ software suite that will be released mid-2021 following validation by industrial partners in the consortium. The dedicated workshop will give a general overview of the suite of tools and their capabilities, plus explain how to run them with relevant user cases.
The agenda of the workshop will be as explained above. The speakers will be the developers of the different tools.
- Introduction to the project, Pablo Ruiz-Minguela, Tecnalia
- Overview of the tools - Functionality and architecture, Donald Noble, University of Edinburgh
- The technology development: Assisting decision-makers - Stage gate tool, Jilian Henderson & Ben Hudson, Wave Energy Scotland
- The technology innovation: Identifying opportunities - Structured innovation tool, Inès Tunga & Mo Abrahams, Energy Systems Catapult
- The technology in context: Design of an array project - Station keeping module, Neil Luxcey, France Energies Marines
- The technology in context: Assessment of array project - System performance and energy yield module, Vincenzo Nava, Tecnalia
- Wrap up and next steps, Donald Noble, University of Edinburgh
The workshop will held on 2 December, from 1:30 to 3:30 PM. This side event will be free of charge. You can register here by picking up the Side events pass.