The overall objective of this work package is the administrative, financial and legal management of DTOceanPlus.
Specific objectives of this work package
- Overall strategic and operational management and steering of the project.
- Review and assessment of the progress of activities towards the defined goals and objectives.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the coherence of all the developments between work packages.
- Establish the communication flow and methods for reporting, monitoring, quality assurance and innovation management.
- Periodic monitoring of risks and implementation of contingency plans if needed.
- Manage liaison with the European Commission and the production of periodic reports.
- Manage knowledge and Intellectual Property Rights.
- Manage the public face of the project and encourage networking with other related projects and ocean energy platforms and initiatives in coordination with WP 9.
- Promote gender equality.
Tasks to be performed
Project coordination and quality assurance
This task will establish the governance structure to coordinate, communicate and monitor the work progress of the project, guaranteeing the achievement of the objectives by an efficient use of resources.
Communication, reporting and monitoring
This task aims to establish fluid communication within the Consortium and with the European Commission. This will be facilitated by high quality internal and external monitoring of the project, to ensure production of deliverables and reports that meet the project objectives, technical and non-technical commitments and EC requirements in due time and manner. The task will be the responsibility of the Project Manager and includes all reporting aspects as defined in the Quality Assurance Plan and by the H2020 Programme Rules.